Technical ROS Accreditation Expert (Member of ILAC — International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation), Candidate of Technical Sciences and Lecturer, Maleev V.G.
Technical ROS Accreditation Expert (Member of ILAC — International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation), Candidate of Chemical Sciences and Senior Researcher, Maleeva A. I.
Due to 2020-2021 changes in the Accreditation of Testing Laboratories documents (ROS Accreditation, ILAC — International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation), there will be Refresher Training Courses held in Saint-Petersburg. In these courses, there will be the introduction of the latest information on the preparation of testing laboratories for accreditation and conduction of procedure to confirm competence following the requirements of GOST ISO/IEC 17025-2019 (ISO/IEC 17025:2017) – “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories”, Federal law No. 412-FL, Order of the Ministry of Economic Development No. 707 and others.
The training course will include the following:
1. GOST ISO/IEC 17025-2019 (ISO/IEC 17025:2017 – “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
2. GOST R ISO 5725-2002 (ISO 5725:1994 – “Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results”). Internal quality control of measurement results.
3. Orders of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia, dated October 26, 2020, No. 707 — “On approval of the accreditation criteria…”, dated October 24, 2020, No. 704 — “On approval of the regulation on the information composition…”, Federal Law, dated December 28, 2013, No. 412-FL.
4. Risk-oriented approach to a testing laboratory.
5. Questions regarding qualification verification by conducting inter-laboratory comparison (comparative) tests in a testing laboratory.
6. Sampling, equipment preparation, measurement techniques, and traceability.
7. Shapes: area of accreditation, measuring tools, testing equipment, auxiliary equipment, standard samples, personnel, and space in the accredited testing laboratory.
The Training Course is 4 days, 32 hours long.
Cost: 38,000 rubles.
Participants will be issued the Refresher Training Courses Certificate. This training will benefit accredited specialists and individuals planning laboratory accreditation, experts conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses in certified laboratories, quality managers, and laboratory managers.
The Training Course will be led by the following specialists (contacts for questions about training and applications):
Alvina Ivanovna, Maleeva: Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Senior Researcher, Laboratory Manager, Analytical Laboratories Accreditation System Expert (SAAL) since 1991, Technical ROS Accreditation Expert since 2011.
Vitaliy Genadyevich, Maleev: Candidate of Technical Sciences, Lecturer, Leading Researcher, Analytical Laboratories Accreditation System Expert (SAAL) since 2007, Technical ROS Accreditation Expert since 2011.
Participated as the expert commission chairman, served as an expert or technical expert during the inspection control, re-accreditation, accreditation, competence confirming procedures, and expansion of accreditation scope in more than 150 testing laboratories. Achieved more than 10 publications with more than 15 years of lecturing experience.
Lecturers’ areas of expertise: refresher training courses, inter-laboratory comparative tests, accreditation preparation and consultation, competence confirmation procedure preparation and consultation, assessment of measurement status in testing laboratories, provision of off-site training, measuring tools testing, development of verification methods, and state standard samples.
More than 1000 people have participated in our refresher training courses, conferences, and seminars in various specializations.
We invite you to take part in the training cooperation.
Phone: 7 (812) 372-68-78, hours: 11:00 a.m. — 6:00 p.m.
City of Saint-Petersburg, Russia